We accept your bookings under the following terms and conditions.
- When you confirmed trip, we need photo copy of your passport and non-refundable 20% down payment of the total price for advance flight tickets and hotel booking and permit process.
- After arrival in Kathmandu with in 12 hour before services start guest liable for payment of the full amount in all cases . We will not be liable for any subsequent price increase as a result of payment failure.
- If full payment is not received by client before tour / trek start Himalayan Smile Treks may treat the booking as cancelled and preserve the deposit paid on booking as a cancellation fee.
Credit Card Payments
- We do have the facility to accept payment by most credit cards. Tour and trek package payments can be made by credit or debit card of 4 % charge.
- When payment cannot be made by the credit card used by the guest due to a credit reason, etc., before tour / trek start the Company shall cancel the Communication Contract and shall be entitled to receive a penalty, the amount of which is equivalent to cancellation fee prescribed by the Company.
- Please note that you may be required to present your payment card at the time of check-in to provide confirmation of authorized card use or to secure any additional charges.
- The Himalayan Smile Treks is not responsible for any charges levied by third parties or financial institutions and payable by you as a result of credit card or other payment transactions and will not refund or return any fees charged by third parties.
Payments can be wired by bank transfer or credit card. Our company’s bank address for money transfer as follows:
Account Holder Name: Himalayan Smile Treks and Adventures Pvt. Ltd.
Account Number: 019 02123530036
Account Type: Current
Paying Bank: Himalayan Bank Limited
Bank Address: Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh Building, Tridevi Marg, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Bank Telephone No.: 977-1-4250201, 4227749, TLX:2789 HIBA NP,
FAX: 977-1 4222800
SWIFT Code/ Address. HIMANPKA
- Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
- In addition, payments can be made by Credit Card as well. If you would like to make the payment by Credit Card; please click here. Fill the form in details; scan it and email to us or fax us at our facsimile number ++9771-4701336. For the payment we only accept Master Card and Visa Card, and 4% extra will be levied to you as credit card processing fee.
- After receiving photo copy of your passport, and 20% advance fromm you, we send you final confirmation receipt.
- Remaining balance can be made after your arrival in Nepal. Full payment should be made before trip departure from Nepal.
- We accept your last minute booking (15 days prior to tour departure date). If you are booking for the month of Sep, Oct, Dec, March, April, we kindly request you to book one month prior to your departure date.
We always make payment procedures, as easy as we can do to our customers. You can make payments in USD cash, TC or by credit cards (we accept all major credit cards). For the reservation or advance booking, you can wire deposit in our company bank account or can send us fax with your credit card details.
Travel insurance is compulsory for all Clients undertaking any tour. It should provide adequate protection for the full duration of the tour to cover personal injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, helicopter evacuation, loss of luggage, etc.
Personal travel insurance is not included in the holiday prices quoted. While every effort is made to ensure the safety of all participants, it is a condition of booking that you take out a personal travel insurance policy. To protect against unforeseen circumstances, it is advisable to take a “Trip cancellations and medical insurance policy” before your arrival into Kathmandu. Such medical policy should cover transportation costs in the event of helicopter or surface evacuation being required. This is especially mandatory for those taking treks in high altitude.
Cancellation of trek by client.
- Cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made by the client in written form; either by fax or email at least 2 weeks prior to the departure date of any trip booked for. The same 20% of deposit which is paid in advance for confirmation will apply as cancellation fee.
- There will be no any refunds if a passenger leaves a trip for any reason whatsoever, either voluntarily or involuntarily, after it has begun. We will make no refunds for any meals, accommodation or services not used.
- In case of NO-SHOW or early check out, non-refund will be made. (Considered as cancellation without the required advance notice).
- If tour either trekking is stopped or early arrival due to nature accident likewise weather reasons this case Himalayan Smile Treks will not refund and not liable any extra cost.
- For your kind information the trek booking confirmation 20% deposit is non-refundable. If you have cancel three day before you have pay 10% cancellation charge of your air ticket. The trek permit once purchased is non-refundable & non-transferable. Also it is cannot then substitute other trekkers.
- Once you have started the trekking If you are unable to continue the trek for any reason will be treated as a cancellation. If you started the trek today but you have to cancel the trek and you have hired the services of a porter we cannot refund your payment. If you have hired a sleeping bag and it has not been used we will refund this amount in full. Also you have to pay yourself Kathmandu Hotel additional nights.
- If you are unable to continue the trek for any reason and you have to separate from your group we will arrange you Porter / Guide back to the Kathmandu but you have to pay yourself for Guide / porter and Kathmandu Hotel additional nights. The Himalayan Smile Treks will not responsible for any costs associated with unused or partly used our trek packages service.
- The company may cancel the Travel Contract for his or her convenience, leaves the tour group for personal reasons temporarily, the company will deem it a waiver and shall not refund any of the travel fee.
- If you’re doing Everest base camp trekking you have to fly Kathmandu to Lukla. The Kathmandu to Lukla flight is possible to be delayed for a few hours or even cancelled for a day or more. It is very rarely but it could happen even in the best trekking season. If cancel the Lukla flight due to the weather The Himalayan Smile Treks do not responsible. The transportation, food and hotel in Kathmandu must be met by yourselves. We cannot refund your payment. We let you know that in our trek package cost including only two night hotel in Kathmandu.
- In the event of any trek cancellation or additional unforeseen costs The Himalayan Smile Treks will be happy to cooperate in providing any necessary documentation to enable a legitimate insurance claim. It is a requirement that all clients have suitable travel insurance and Himalayan Smile Treks cannot be responsible for any additional costs due to client cancellation, illness, unfitness or inability to continue the trek.
- You acknowledge and agree that any liability for loss, damages, death, personal injury, illness, emotional distress, mental suffering or psychological injury or loss of or damage to property associated with Optional Extras is the sole responsibility
Cancellation of the trek by Himalayan Smile treks
- The Himalayan Smile treks if cancel the your trip because of due to unavoidable circumstance such as govt. restriction, Land slide, road blockage, flood, Political unrest, cancellation of flight we will provide alternative trip. If would not interest to do alternative trip we will make a decision as cancellation of the trek behalf of the client and we unable to refund any amount of the cash. Any extra cost due to those reasons acquiring there of shall be bear by the clients on the spots.
- If Himalayan Smile Treks unable to offer alternative trip(i.e. govt. restriction, Land slide, road blockage, flood, Political unrest) than we will refund amount of the cost has not already spent National park entrance fees, air ticket , TIMS card, guide and porter allowances and office overhead. unluckily the trek deposit amount is non refund able. You will have to reclaim the remaining amount from your travel insurance.
We are committed to providing the best services which will give you a once in a life time journey in this connection, we perform our duties honestly and seriously to make your journey very smooth & pleasant. The entire programs are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation of the country’s own policies.