The Himalayas provide an array of trekking options suitable for all levels of experience and fitness. From gentle hikes through lush valleys to challenging expeditions to the base camps of towering mountains, there is a trek for everyone.
We accept your bookings under the following terms and conditions.
When you confirm the trip, we need a photocopy of your passport and a 20% down payment of the total price for advance flight tickets hotel booking, and the permit process.
Payments can be wired by bank transfer or credit card. Our company’s bank address for money transfer is as follows: Account Holder Name: Himalayan Smile Treks and Adventures Pvt. Ltd.
Account Number: 019 02123530036
Account Type: Current
Paying Bank: Himalayan Bank Limited
Bank Address: Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh Building, Tridevi Marg, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Bank Telephone No.: 977-1-4250201, 4227749, TLX:2789 HIBA NP,
FAX: 977-1 4222800
SWIFT Code/ Address. HIMANPKA
Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
In addition, payments can be made by Credit Card as well. If you would like to make the payment by Credit Card; please click here To download the form. Fill out the form in detail; scan it and email it to us or fax us at our facsimile number ++9771-4701336. For the payment, we only accept Master Card and Visa Card, and a 4% extra will be levied to you as a credit card processing fee.
After receiving a photocopy of your passport, and a 20% advance from you, we send you the final confirmation receipt.
The remaining balance can be made after your arrival in Nepal. Full payment should be made before the trip’s departure from Nepal.
We accept your last-minute booking (15 days prior to the tour departure date). If you are looking for the month of Sep, Oct, Dec, March, or April, we kindly request you book one month prior to your departure date.
We always make payment procedures, as easy as we can do to our customers. You can make payments in USD cash, or by credit card (we accept all major credit cards). For the reservation or advance booking, you can wire deposit in our company bank account or can send us an email with your credit card details.
Pay by Western Union Transfer:
Western Union is the fastest way to pay. We can get your money in a few minutes after you send the money. So it is an ideal way to book the tours with us. You can choose Western Union Transfer if there is Western Union Service in the area where you live. After you send us the money, please tell us the full name of the remitter, the sum of the money, details of your address, and the Money Transfer Control Number provided by Western Union. Below is the information for Western Union Transfer:
Receiver’s First Name: Kul Prasad
Receiver’s Last Name: Subedi
To learn more about Western Union, please click on the website details: http://www.westernunion.com/
Travel insurance is compulsory for all Clients undertaking any tour. It should provide adequate protection for the full duration of the tour to cover personal injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, helicopter evacuation, loss of luggage, etc.
Personal travel insurance is not included in the holiday prices quoted. While every effort is made to ensure the safety of all participants, it is a condition of booking that you take out a personal travel insurance policy. To protect against unforeseen circumstances, it is advisable to take a “Trip cancellations and medical insurance policy” before your arrival in Kathmandu. Such medical policy should cover transportation costs in the event of helicopter or surface evacuation being required. This is especially mandatory for those taking treks in high altitudes.
We are committed to providing the best services that will give you a once-in-a-lifetime journey in this connection, We perform our duties honestly and seriously to make your journey very smooth & pleasant. The entire program is conducted strictly under the rules and regulations of the country’s own policies.
Himalayan Smile Treks is not responsible
We will not be responsible or pay you compensation for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description if it results from:
• The omission of a third party unconnected with the provision of the services contracted for and which were unforeseeable.
• The unavoidable circumstances beyond our or our supplier(s) control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised.
• For services that do not form part of our agreement, any service from the hotel or any other tour/air ticket operators.
• For any damage, loss expense, or other description which on the basis of the information given to us by you concerning your arrangements prior to them being confirmed, we could not have foreseen you would suffer. we breached our contract with you.
• Luggage and other personal belongings are transported at your own risk so should be supervised at all times. For air, rail, sea, or river transport the conditions set by transportation companies will apply, being the applicable passenger ticket document issued. In the event of harm, late delivery, or loss, you shall report this immediately to the air carrier.
Changes by Himalayan Smile Treks
After you’re booking confirmation, we plan your arrangements in advance, in some circumstances we must reserve the right to make changes to them and cancel them.
Most changes will be minor, and while we will do our best to notify you as soon as reasonably possible before your arrival at the destination, we will have no other liability to you in respect of them.
The minor change can be made before departure including the following:
• A change of overall length of your arrangements of day or less.
• A change of accommodation to another of the same standard or classification.
• A change of accommodation area for the whole or a significant part of your time away.
Himalayan Smile Treks and Adventures Pvt. Ltd. is a locally owned and managed trekking company established by
a team of professionals who have long years of experience in travel, trekking, tour and adventure activities
in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan.